On my blog:
A recipe for Spaghetti with Blue Pesto.
– Famous Torah Story, a post about this week’s parshah.
A few links on the JBlogosphere and the Jweb:
More about this week’s Torah reading:
– Two women, connected by the children they saved, Rabbi Jack Riemer connects past and present. Thanks Shimshonit for providing this link.
– Leora makes some insightful comments – on the transition from the first book of the Torah to the next.
– Aaron’s Greatness: Thoughts on Parashat Shemot by Rabbi Marc D. Angel
– Mom in Isreal advises parents looking for a school for their children.